
They have totally changed the visitor's center for the liberty bell since I was here last. Before, I think it was behind glass and you couldn't get very close. Now, there is a gaurd watching but just a little fence around it. It was better to be able to see it up close!

Here we are in the Assembly Room in Independance Hall. The Declaration of Independance and the Constitution were signed in this room. This room has almost a sacred feel to it. It is once again, I keep saying this, so awesome to be in all of these historic places, being reminded of the history and the sacrifices that were made for us.

here are the kids in front of Independance Hall. We didn't see Nicholas Cage anywhere.
1 comment:
How about Rocky? We all missed you guys at Lake Powell but are loving reading about your trip!
Post a Comment