Monday, July 6, 2009
Monday July 6th - 4 days to pageant
Hey everyone! Ok, I haven't totally given up on blogging. I didn't take any pictures yet but Wednesday night we run through the show in costume so watch for those. Today I had a lot more rehearsal than usual and once again busy busy. We have three workshops with the sister missionaries to help us to know what to say to guests and how to greet audience members. Today was the first and it was exciting. I have never been a missionary so I admit it's a little scary but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear and I must admit, my fear is dwindling. We are being well prepared. The mission of pageant is to bring souls to Christ. What an amazing experience this is. It is fun to see people you know and work with as King Noah and Abinadi (and Nephi's son - go David). Today we did some laundry in between rehearsals, and did the first run through of the show. Wow. It is already looking fabulous after 2 days of rehearsal. Well, off to bed...yawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! Make sure to video the pageant if you can so we can see it. I am so sad we are missing out. Love ya,
Thank you for not keeping me in suspense all week! Look's like so much fun. You really should have my mom and dad tape it when they are there on Saturday, then we can all see it! Or at least the parts with you guys in it!
Kerstin - thanks for the info. about the pageant. It sounds wonderful. Can't wait to come and see it. Thanks for taking care of Kristen. Laura
Post a Comment