
Here is Katie at the props shop after she got her farm implement for the harvest workers scene. This man ran up behind her and posed just as I took the picture. His name is Doug Hyde and he is one of Jewel's Cast team leaders.

Now for the rest of Michael's story. Does the smile say it all? He was cast as a crowd member in the King Noah scene and then got switched to Lamanite backline warrior and Lamanite warrior. A boy was double cast and his roles conflicted so they needed someone to take his battleman place and Michael got the role. He is so excited.

Here we are in the building called the study shelter. We eat dinner here, have sacrament meeting, devotionals, and other meetings. I am starving every day at dinner. Maybe because I am not grazing in the kitchen so much.

Here is Caroline and a few girls from her cast team. They are all destruction victims and will die in their scene. This role goes to all 13 year old girls. I am so happy for Caroline. She is having a great time. I don't think she has smiled for a picture for a really long time and look at this!!

Here is David on Stage 1. He is Nephi's son #2 and has a lot of rehearsal time. He was at rehearsal for almost 3 1/2 hours straight last night. It was 10:15 and he wasn't back yet and the rest of us had been done for a while. It was really weird to have the 4th of July here. No parade, no fireworks, no parade, nothing except patriotic songs at the devotionals.

Here is Katie and me rehearsing as harvest workers. She is making rows and I am planting seeds. We get to be front row, center stage, cool, huh? There are probably 60 girls on stage at this point.

Another look.

Last night for cast team time, our and Michael's cast teams joined Katie's for a campfire and smores. It was so fun. Well, I am so exhausted I fall asleep every time I sit down so I am going to bed. The schedule here is really intense so I may not post too much this week, we'll see.
1 comment:
I feel bad for you if you are busy and tired, but you CANNOT leave us hanging for a week, just keep a few morsels of what's happening coming!
Post a Comment