Well, 4 hours and counting until opening night. We are excited for the first night even though last night's dress rehearsal felt like opening night because we were in full costume, etc. and had an audience of a couple thousand.

Here are David (standing up on Left side, gold sash) and Kristen Erickson (sitting on right, yellow headband) rehearsing in costume for media day with the directors.

Here they are again, lives in peril, as Nephi's ship is being tossed in the storm.

One more, same storm. Today we were all jealous that they get drenched with water because for the first time is was hot. For the other rehearsals they were pretty chilly afterwards walking around wet.

Here is David and a few boys playing Ninja. They can do this for literally hours. I haven't actually played yet but it looks like it could hurt.

Here is Katie in the study shelter during the dress rehearsal. Her cast team is making hats to wear with their tie-dye shirts they already made for the cast team pictures tomorrow. Our cast team just wants to dress casual. We're just boring.

Kirstin, Katie and Caroline. People were asking if the girls were twins. Don't I look like a twin, too? Just kidding. Don't we look great?

Here are Nelson and Michael in their first costumes. All three boys have costume changes.

Here we are, the happy B.C. family.

Here is an updated Orem 6th ward photo. In this photo we aren't all looking at the camera. We'll try to get a better photo tonight.

Kristen and Jewel.

Here is Michael as a later, more savage, Lamanite. Cool hair.

Here we are hanging out in the study shelter after the dress rehearsal. We are waiting for the devotional to begin. It is around 11 Pm at this time. Caroline and I went back early because we are getting sick. I don't know which of the 738 other cast members shared their germs. Bring on the hand sanitizer...

Hamming it up in our media day t-shirts. Don't you hate it when you get up and there are 738 other people who decided to wear the same shirt as you?
1 comment:
wow it looks like you are having a great time. It's fun that you are taking so many pictures for all of us to enjoy! I will have to have david's autograph when he gets home it looks like he is a star. You haven't complained about the heat like you were worried about? Were you in Gary Indiana when Micheal Jackson died? I thought I heard that was his hometown. We miss you walking, but who wouldn't give that up for what you guys are going! Have fun, the cox's
Post a Comment