Unfortunately I have no pictures of today but had to share the morning. We woke up to quite a few inches of snow on the ground this morning and Nelson and I decided we couldn't pass this up. Too bad for the kids, school and all. Living in Utah we get treated to the greatest snow all the time but I think today beats all. The powder at Sundance was so light and dry. At times, I looked down and couldn't see my legs or the bottom of my jacket either. This is the kind of skiing you see in movies, where they swish back and forth, snow spraying up to their waists and even over their heads at times. Wow. What else is there to say, it was SO amazing!
2 comments:
You went without me?! Rude. :(
You bet'cha girl! I'm soooo jealous! That sounds amazing. That would be impossible here in Ohio, but that is just how I would feel if it were a gloriously suny day and Jon & I took out the bikes!
I keep thinking perhaps we should pick up cross country skiing, being that there are NO mountains here.
Post a Comment