Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthdays!

Caroline made Nelson a birthday cake this year. She also decorated all around it, balloons and all.
This isn't 45 candles, I think we made shapes of numbers 4 and 5. Make a wish!
The next day was Caroline's birthday, same as always, funny how that works. She said what she wanted for dinner was a good steak so we went to Texas Roadhouse for the first time. It was pretty good but how can steak be bad?
Not getting so much cooperation from the boys...
even Nelson.
Katie ordered this massive burger. She said it was so good but 5 bites later, her burger was probably 75% still there and she was full.
Do you notice how cloudy the first pictures from the restaurant are compared to these? Nelson cleaned off the lens of the camera on his phone and retook a picture. All together now...eeeewwwww. I guess I need to be doing that in the future if I am taking pictures, pretty gross.

At the restaurant, they bring a saddle over for you to sit in while they shout about it being your birthday, etc. Nelson passed on this opportunity.
Caroline's birthday cupcakes with 1 and 5 candles.
Happy Birthday!
The celebrating didn't stop then. Caroline invited a bunch of kids over on Friday night to play games in the basement, watch a movie and have cake.

Another Happy Birthday to you!

1 comment:

Muffin said...

Tell Caroline happy birthday a bit late! You'll look like you had fun in St. George! Hurrah!