Wednesday, February 16, 2011

family pics - 9th post today, whew!

Michael came home Sunday in his suit to try on all of the missionary clothing we have bought lately and make some decisions about what to keep. This has caused me equally the amount of stress as the bathroom remodel. The information you get about what to bring on a mission is pretty slim. It just lists items, doesn't say much else. The winter coat is the big issue. This is what we came up with, down Eddie Bauer hooded parka, windproof, waterproof shell to wear over the top or separately if it's not so cold. If it's wrong, oh well, he will have to shop in Romania in November. I just wish I could stop thinking about if it's the right thing or not, ugh.
We needed a picture for the ward website so we pulled the curtains(do you love our super backdrop!) and went for it. By the end things were beyond silly and I was exhausted. After not enough sleep in St. George, the hot water not working, running to Oranee's for a quick before church shower, teaching Sunday school, going to choir, having a camp YCL meeting, fixing dinner and then this I just wanted to drop.
David taking notes about how to pose for the ultimate GQ picture.
Too cool.
Blushing and giggling Katie after being encouraged to smile by mentioning a certain boy's name.
Even Nelson gets into the mix.
This is the best picture of me of the night, fixing Nelson's hair.
Can we hold it in for just one second? Apparently not.
Do I look tired? I think so, that's why today I have done nothing but catch up on my blog. Feels good.
Max got in on the action too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome... I feel like I am having the oppertunity to see my life three years forward through your family. You are amazing! You are the inspiration!

Kimber said...

Love the family pics! The expressions were priceless! How fun!