
There is a Hari Krishna temple in Spanish Fork and every year they have a festival of colors and invite the public to come throw colored chalk at each other and have a blast. Caroline went last year with a friend and Michael went this year with his roommate Zach and some other friends from BYU.

Good thing we stopped at DI to get some throw away clothes beforehand!

Crazy boys! Michael and Zach are awesome.

soap anyone?

On Sunday we went to a farewell/homecoming in Alpine. My cast team leader buddies had their youngest son Timmy's farewell, he was in my cast team, and their next to youngest son's homecoming the same day. Kenny got home Saturday and Timmy leaves next Wednesday. These brothers get 10 days together in 4 years but what an awesome thing to have such great boys. Their talks were fun and then we went to the park on the way to their house for some lunch.

They all had turns, swinging and playing on the equipment.

Adam, Jared and David at the Canyon View track meet Tuesday. It was pretty cold so these boys were glad the team sweats arrived just in time.
David ran the 200 in 30:23 and took 4th place.
Adam and David rounding the corner. They are sure having fun being in track.
I don't know where all my cupcake pictures went that I uploaded to this post...hmmm...oh well, these girls are cuter than more cupcake pictures. My friend had her 2nd little baby girl on Monday so I took dinner to her family. For dessert I had to make these cupcakes. My friend Suzette made them once and I have been dreaming about them ever since. The frosting is buttercream with real strawberry puree in it and it is so fluffy and so good. I cut open some of them and filled the insides with frosting, too. Then finish it off with a chocolate covered strawberry, oh baby. I actually was thinking next time I want to try it with raspberries. Here's the link if you need some, or come to my house in the next couple hours before I eat them all and I will share!
1 comment:
wow, can I just cut & paste your first paragraph into my blog header? Can't tell you how many people say that to me. It is my family news, my family history, my journaling, my scrapbooking. I have bound my blog into a book and the whole family loves it! keep it up. You inspire me.
Post a Comment