You know how when you do something for so long that it becomes ingrained in your very existence? Or maybe I am a little OCD. You decide. For years I have cut every box top for education possible off of food packages so my dearest little children could bring new playground equipment to the school and get kudos from the PTA. I no longer have anyone who has a classroom contest to bring in the most labels but I cannot stop myself from cutting them from packages. I cannot. What am I going to do? I am still collecting the darn things and my kids don't need them. I am sure there is a neighbor kid who would love the extras but it's a bit embarrassing to offer such a thing. I wish I had the compulsion to do other things such as ironing, scripture reading, scrapbooking...a million other things.
2 comments:
Ha ha! I need to develop the habit of boxtop cutting. Good for you, nothing to be embarrassed about:) You know you always have a place to unload them at my house.
Thanks to dear sweet Caroline for babysitting! My kids love her and we got in a good home teaching visit.
Hey we will take them! I still have two kids that have to trade off on who gets to bring them in. Just keep cutting and send them my way.
Post a Comment