Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our little gingerbread house

Just for the history books I had to get a picture of our house at Christmas. It makes me happy to see our house decorated with big lights and of course our star. Nelson built it and it's quite a job to get it up there each year. I am a bit obsessive about the lights and admit I made Nelson do the first peak twice this year. Granted, he was still on the ladder when I pointed out that the tip of the peak didn't have a light, but a wire between two lights. Yes, he pulled them down and did the lights again, for me. I have felt better ever since, what a nice husband to make the effort to redecorate for my peace of mind. Is that OCD or just something else? Thanks, dear.

1 comment:

Olivia McCord said...

Once again...where is the snow globe?