Sunday, December 19, 2010

exciting times and more parties!

I am wondering if I am more excited than other mothers when their oldest gets ready for a mission or if everyone feels this way? I may be more excited than Michael, no, not really, but almost! I know I will not be excited to not see him for 2 years but I am very excited for this experience for him. We had to get a head shot with his hair parted, etc to submit with his papers. They aren't in yet because you have to wait until a certain time before your birthday but we are almost there. Will let you know when the wait for the call begins!
The Pearce's spend Christmas eve with their own immediate family so they have all of us over beforehand so we can exchange gifts and well, have another party!

Here are the boys at dinner.
This is the girls' table except it looks like Michael crashed.
Then Katie played the piano and we sang Christmas songs.
Grandpa opening his gift from all of us.
Fun times, just hanging out and having fun!

No comments: