Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas eve bowling - an Abbott family tradition!

Bowling on Christmas eve has been a tradition in the Abbott family since, well, the dawn of time. Ok, maybe not but as long as I have been around and I am sure a while before that, too. It was one of Nelson's brother Steve's favorite things to do, and one of a few things he continued to do very well at after his brain injury. I am not so great at bowling but am trying to keep up with the family. Usually I am in last place, or maybe neck and neck with the five year old's.
Just chillin' between turns.

The adults!
Action shot (really my camera just isn't good enough to take great pictures in a dark bowling alley).
Grandpa!
Katie's wind-up
Oranee...do these kids remind you of a certain bunny?

Caroline celebrating
The boys had a pretty intense competition going, glad I wasn't in their lane.

Girl cousins!
The boys!
WOW! check out these scores! Hmmmmm, no funny business?
the girls, too?
Stephanie and Caroline schooling us in DDR.
Katie and Justin take them on.
Even me and Nelson. We missed the Pearce's today but had a great time!

No comments: