Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lagoon!

The last time we went to Lagoon David was 5 and he doesn't really even remember going. It was the last hurrah before school starts! The only thing is, I think everyone else had the same idea. It was pretty crowded. Seven Peaks is a much bigger water park so I think next time we need that we will stay closer to home but it was still fun.

It was a really hot day so we were so glad to get wet. After dinner we went on a wet ride to stay a little cooled off, got ice-cream, wandered around Pioneer village and then went on some classic Lagoon rides. Nelson, David and Caroline had arrived before me and Katie so they went home and we stayed to have more fun! I admit, I was a little worried because my head and stomach don't do as well as they used to at amusement parks. When we went to Six Flags last Spring I only went on about 1 in 4 rides so I could recover in between. The pressure was on because I was Katie's ride buddy! We went on the old white coaster, the wild mouse and Colossus. I actually made it and was fine. It was super fun, we laughed and laughed on the mouse and Katie laughed at me I think on the others. When it was time to go, we decided to have fun in the photo booth. It was a great day!

No comments: