Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to school

School has started again! I didn't get a picture of David I guess because he just went off to the bus like he did every day last year. I did get a picture of the girls because Caroline is starting at Orem High and is pretty excited to be with her big sister. What fun! Nelson started school again also, teaching Business Law at BYU this semester. I should sneak in and take a picture of his classroom, huh?

2 comments:

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Awwwww! I'm sad that I don't get to take any 1st day of school pictures this year! But Allie, Ashley, Brooke and Justin promised to take one for me! I'm still waiting to see it! That is cool that Nelson is teaching at the BYU law school! I think you should definitely sneak in and take a picture of him!

Anonymous said...

I did not get any of my kids so you are doing really good! I miss you and would love to catch up now that things are slowed down a bit.