
When Caroline was little we took her in to the eye doctor because she claimed she couldn't see at school. Well, the prescription she talked the doctor into at the time was not much beyond the cheapo reading glasses you get at Walmart but her new glasses appeased her. There must have been a really cool kid at school with glasses at the time. Ever since then, I just kind of respond with a whatever when she has brought it up since then. Well, it had been a while so we took her in and...gulp...her eyes are truly worse than Katie's and almost as bad as Michaels. They have been wearing glasses for years. How horrible do I feel? Wow, there's one for the guilt book. So, we went eyeglass shopping at Costco.

They both found what they wanted, so easy, so cheap. Yay! We had been to Target before and by now we are getting a bit silly. After we checked out, we noticed the most unusual hat we had ever seen. Really.

This guy was standing at the food court and I just had to get a picture. Amidst giggles and trying to act nonchalant we got a shot. Square hats, who knows, maybe the next big thing? I hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment