Friday, September 17, 2010

Hidden things

Well, this is my last catching up blog to finish. Yay! I am done with all of the blogs for the summer. So please keep searching backwards in time for all of the hidden blogs I am sure you missed this summer. David is really into geocaching and loves to go find new ones and visit favorite old ones. On Sunday, he printed out a few new ones and Nelson and I went and found them with him. This one was an empty film cartridge sticking out the front of a birdhouse. Each cache has a log you sign when you find it. This one was tiny!
A little drama in this shot. We looked forever for this one. This is Nelson and David showing you haw shocked they were when finally found. It was named dry bird and what finally got us to look harder was David wondered why 2 sprinkler heads would be so close to each other. There was one just 2 feet away. The geocache was hidden in the old sprinkler head, buried in the ground. Pretty clever. Then we went and David showed us some of his favorite ones he has found and one that is his. He had 2 pages of log in the container and they were full, time to bring new ones! What fun with hidden treasures!
The kids left for the bus one morning this week and ran back in saying I needed to get the camera. It was a very pretty sunrise, hidden unless you are there at the right time to see. ( ok, that hidden thing is a stretch, I am trying! The next one might be, too)

My birthday was this week and John and family, and Michael gave me flowers. We went out to dinner as a family and it was a very nice day. No, my age is not hidden, I am 43 now. That is an awfully big number, I don't feel that old.
The next hidden thing is...

Katie! She was a KluKluxKlan member in the play "The Foreigner" at Orem High. She loves to be in drama! Here's the cast and director, they did a great job!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Beautiful flowers!