Katie earned her honor bee and was presented with this new charm in sacrament meeting today. They made some changes to the Young Womanhood award and now you can earn more after you earn the main award. To earn her honor bee she read the Book of Mormon an additional time, did 40 hours of service and helped other young women work on earning their awards. We are sure happy to have a daughter who loves to do these things to earn her award. Way to go Katie, we are so proud of you!
3 comments:
Yeah Katie!!!!
I have just completed mine too, but need to give the Bishop my book! Okay so I'm 43, and finially got it after being in YW Three times! Good for you!
My excuse is that I did not grow up in the Church. Does that work?
I love the new addition to the program. It's something I'd love to earn and I was told by the YW presidency that I CAN even though I'm not serving in YWs. Congrats Katie (and Kir) for the Huge accomplishment!
Congrats Katie! And I loved all your summer blogs, maybe next year we should all just stay home and blog from the pool all summer so we don't have to spend the entire fall catching up!
Post a Comment