Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This Blog Seriously Needs Some Updating

(Pictures added after post was finished) Katie coming in to the finish.
Kirstin and MaryBeth sprinting (ha!) to the finish. Mom ran the whole way, that's what she's proud of.
Water for everyone and a cheer from Joey, We Finished!


Well, since my mom hasn't updated her blog in forever and a day, I decided that I will. Today we ran a 5k!!! It was the Run A Crook Out Of Town. It's sponsored by the police and fire department of Orem. This is the 11th year they've done it. This is our second year running. David ran it in 25 minutes. I ran it in 28 min. My mom and Sister Wright ran it in 34 minutes 50 seconds. I'm sure my mom will get some pictures up, because Jewel took some pictures with Joy's camera and they said they will give them to us. So although I'm sure you're all DYING to see these pictures, please practice some patience. As if you haven't already pushed your patience limit to the max, seeing as the last time my mom put anything here was June.
Last Friday Michael got his Wisdom teeth out. Probably the one thing that I've done before him is get my wisdom teeth out. Just to let you know. Amazingly enough, his face didn't swell up. At all. Actually, besides barely being able to talk the first day, it seemed as if he was totally normal. On Friday my Aunt Erika called and I have no idea how she understood anything that he said. To me it sounded like, "ubuhnah muhgunuloo." or something to that extent.
Alright, once my cousin Debonsey (more commonly known as Stephanie) gives us copies of the music videos we made at Lake Powell, those will be sure to be up here. They are HILARIOUS!!! The boys made an Old Spice style commercial advertising shampoo. Michael was the Old Spice man. And he rode on a jet ski. Backwards! Their actual music video was that song from Sound of Music (so long, farewell, aufviedersein, goodbye...) that was super funny too. And then they had a video with all the crashes. The only thing that made me sad about that one was that they didn't have my infamous flip off the 40 foot cliff on it. I want to watch that again. The girls did 2 music videos. The first one was "I Won't Say" from Hercules. Yours truly (that's me, for those of you that don't know) was Meg and Steph, Brittney, and Halle were the Muses. Our second video was "We Are Family". That one was so cute. I love it. Those of you haven't seen it are missing out. But don't worry, you'll see them soon enough. Don't fret.
Well, that's all that I'm going to put for now. Hopefully my mom will get her act together and put something on here. Although she did put stuff about the Cabo trip yesterday. That's back in May. Go look at it. It's really cool. And how often do you hear a teenager say that about something their parents did? Obviously worth looking at.
-Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please guys... give that Sister Wright a big hug from me. Her Gluten Free Pageant Friend!
Missed you this year! Are you applying next week for next year???