I think that was a song I sang in choir once actually. It was kind of a gospel jazzy song. Anywho...

Here is Caroline, looking happy, because she just got her braces off. This was 2 weeks ago but I am slow these days. She is loving it and has only "lost" her retainers once. Quite a tragedy for a day but then found by a friend in the tall grass by a fire pit in her yard where they had been making smores. Whew!

Another happy day...I went to St. George this week to be with my dad after his surgery last week to remove a kidney. He had kidney cancer but it was totally contained in the kidney and won't have to do chemo or anything! Happy Day!
While I was there Dad and Kathy gave me my birthday present early, the fun pearl necklace in the picture. Maybe I am excited to have a birthday this year after all. Since today is the 13th, exactly one month until my birthday does that mean I get to have a birthday month ( I usually claim a weekend at least if not the whole week)? Happy early birthday to me, thanks for the necklace!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!And I'm happy too that it went well for your father. Cancer is a frightening thing. My B-day is this week and I think I will celebrate all week too. :)
OK Kir, you are way too nice, but thanks. Yes, I am making the goal to get up to date on my blog. I let it go all summer, but life is good:) Your blog is WAY cute. You did so much fun stuff and great pictures. Ali
Post a Comment