
Here we are on August 6, 1987. For our Anniversary this year we went to Salt Lake City. We had dinner at the Lion House Pantry, one of my favorite restaurants. It feels like eating at Grandma's house, real mashed potatoes, the rolls, fresh vegies...yum. Then we went and did sealings at the temple. When we walked in, the man in the sealing office asked if it was our anniversary. He said he could just tell. Then when he asked how many years we had been married, he and the other guy looked very shocked and asked if we got married when we were 8? How did he know exactly what I wanted to hear? How nice.

Here we are on August 6, 2010. After the temple we went to Bruges Waffles and Frites for a treat. A guy from Belgium opened an authentic waffle and fry shop downtown and they were pretty awesome. Next, we went to see the BYU stand-up comedy club HumorU's show. It was called movie mocktacular - they showed The Phone Call, another one from the 60's I hadn't seen before on how to choose a mate, and the old Johnny Lingo. They made side comments throughout the movies and it was pretty funny. We had to go because the main character in The Phone Call lives in our house we live in right now. It's always fun to see! Well, Happy Anniversary to us!
By the way, I am trying to get caught up on life from the summer so if you want to see what else we have been up to go back to May 29th and work your way back. Keep checking backwards because I have about 5 or 6 more entries to do!
2 comments:
LOVE the wedding picture! Glad you were able to celebrate your big day too. What a great idea to do sealings.
Happy Belated Anniversary! I can't believe it's actually been 23 years!
Post a Comment