I know, I'm old. If my kids were writing this post they would use the phrase "sluffing". I'm not sure we can actually call it either because I think it is referring to when you leave school without permission. When your dad comes and checks you out of school and takes you with him to have fun during school is that called sluffing or just really lucky?
Nelson and Caroline went to the flow rider on the Monday holiday but decided against it since it was so crowded. You pay for an hour and with 12 people there it meant fewer turns. The flow rider has to have 5 people to make it worth running but at 1PM every day they run it without a minimum number of people. So, Caroline figured out which last period of the day was easily missed and talked her dad into it. There were 3 or 4 other people there but just right to have fun and nice to get a little break in between turns. This was hard work! I graciously agreed to not don a swimsuit and take pictures instead, so nice of me.
Here's Nelson surfing. He said this would actually be a great thing to do for exercise. A lot better than the gym.
This was Caroline's first time on a flow rider. Nelson and I had turns on a cruise once. She did really great.
I even got a couple of pictures with her smiling!
One lucky girl to get her dad to check her out for the day and then go play!
1 comment:
What a fun Daddy-daughter date! So smart to go during school.
Post a Comment