Monday, November 22, 2010

snow...men?

Winter seems to have arrived. We hustled to get all of the chestnuts out of the grass and the leaves off the yard before the storm hit. We made it but my hands are sore, hoping I don't have arthritis.
David and Katie were the first out in the yard. They made a HUGE ball and then decided it would be the whole snowman, snowblob, I'm not sure what to call him.

Caroline went out later and made her own creation, a dinosaur! Wow! It is amazing and took her a good hour or two.
I know everyone groans when the snow falls but I love it! Maybe it makes me feel like I'm home.

5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

So FUN! I love all your blogging. Great to see you catching up.

Michael said...

You should call him snowbob! And good job yiyi :)

Olivia McCord said...

Wow, I'm impressed! We brought the boys by on Sunday around 5:30 to see "the star" (which we watched Nelson hang on Sat night unbeknownest to him:) Very impressive snow creations.

Krista said...

I miss the guarantee of snow. We're supposed to get some tonight/tomorrow. My kids are anxiously waiting. LOVE your snow creations...That dinosaur is IMPRESSIVE!

The Congers said...

Hey, I am impressed with your snow skills. Your blog is as cute as ever. I am actually catching up. AMAZING!