Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello it's me . . . again.

Hello again everyone and welcome to the blog. It's me Caroline and I would just like to remind you that this is NOT my mothers blog! It is the family blog. Deal with it. Now that, that is cleared up I can move onto more pressing issues. Like what am I gonna get my dog for his Birth-day?!? This wonderful day is the best day of my short life and it should be celebrated as such. I freakin' love me dog. "I'm one hundred percent sure he's my soul mate" (those of you cool enough to know what movie that's from. congratz on being awesome like that.) I'm Thinkin' of getting him a blue squeak ball (against my mothers soon to be annoyance for the noise) You see this gift is sorta sentimental in a way because way back in the day my dog had a squeaky blue ball and he absolutely adored it (my mother hated it) But to my poor dogs dismay it was stolen by one of Spencer Levrages 7 horrid cats. He was so sad he layed around for days and just looked terrible. his heart was obviously broken over his precious ball. So I am in search of the perfect replica of this most cherished blue ball so that once again my dog will be happy. I now leave you with this message hoping that you have a new soft spot in your hearts for blue squeaky balls. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

caroline- I really need a picture of your dog posted here. You're cute. I for one wish my kids would pop onto "my blog"!