Katie volunteered at the Princess Festival this month. They gave her a pretty princess dress to dress up in and Aubree did her hair. They had this awesome "pumpkin" coach to take pictures in, so fun.
What girl doesn't love being a princess?
David got to go to BYU tennis camp this summer. He absolutely loved it. He asked if he could go every week of the entire summer. Hmmm, well that would be fun. This is his team at the end. His team won the most points so here they are doing their cheer, the Haka. It was especially fun because cousins Josh and Lindsey were there with him. Also, cousin Tara and Uncle Brad were coaches. He learned a lot and has a new love for the sport.
Caroline had a reunion party with her friends that she spent 2 years with in the ALL program in 5th and 6th grade. Most of these kids are in a lot of the same classes still in Junior High. It's awesome to have such great friends!
Please keep reading, I left out some pictures for this post...sorry.
2 comments:
We're so lucky to have so many sports camps so close! Tennis is the greatest sport - good for David.
I'm counting on you to get pics of the rafting trip and posting them on your blog and then I'll steal them from you;)
Okay, so I did get to know MaryBeth! I did not know that you were friends until I got home and by chance reread an old blog comment!!!!! She baked me homemade bread...AT Pageant!!!!!! I love her!!!! You're blessed to have such awesome neighbors and I so hope to stay in touch!
Hug Katy for me. I missed my old cast team this year. We had the G2's it was good, but alot more work.
Post a Comment