Saturday, March 6, 2010

Skiing, more celebrating,more skiing and BYU!

This picture is blurry but I put it in anyway. It was night skiing and we couldn't figure out how to turn on the flash fast enough after asking someone to take a break from their skiing to take our family picture. We were going to try again this week but all of us didn't end up going. I am determined to get all 6 of us on the slopes for a decent picture!
The full moon rose above the mountain tops and looked so big! It looks so tiny in this picture, though!

Katie had a party with friends to celebrate her 16th birthday.

David was standing by to remind her to make a wish this time. She forgot earlier in the week when it was just us.
They made their own little pizzas, played a bunch of games, watched Brian Regan the comedian and then played more games. What fun!
We had a big snowstorm and enjoyed the new snow! The sun even came out and we had a great day of Spring skiing.
It's fun to see the kids getting so much better. Katie has ventured into the black diamond world and is doing great! She kept a running tally of how many times she fell and kept updating us throughout the day. You are getting really brave! Hey, I even fell today, the first time in a LONG time. I do not like to fall, it hurts. We love to ski!

As a follow up to the question of Michael's status at BYU, I called and we found out how to go online and see the actual acceptance letter. YES, he has been accepted and he replied online that he will be attending BYU! So, I got my wish, reading the letter with Michael and enjoying what a great feeling it was. I am really excited for him!

No comments: