Nelson thought he would wait at the door and sharpen knives for Katie's date to arrive. No, really he did this for Katie and put it all away before the poor guy arrived. I'm sure her date has a sense of humor but we don't want this to be her only date, ever, if this gets around.
Taft Green came to pick her up and yes, I had to get pictures. They are triple dating with friends so it will be a lot of fun. They played mini golf (Katie totally won), then went to Costco for pizza and hide-and-seek and then treats at Iceberg. It's kinda funny because even though these kids are old enough to drive and they have a licence, they can't drive anyone who is not a family member for 6 months after they get their licence. So, Moms and Dads play chauffeur and drive them around for dates for a while. Taft said it was ok that I wanted a picture because the dad driver for this date loves to take pictures and was planning on photographing the whole date. Maybe I will have more pictures later.
So, Taft and Katie have a first date.....
After their former role as husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Mayor, Whoville, dustspeck. I couldn't help myself. These pictures are so fun and I started my blog after Seussical was over, so here are some fun ones of the two of them.
Taft and Katie had a great time on stage and I'm sure they will in real life, too.
4 comments:
cute!!! haha that sounds like an awesome date :D i love the suessical pictures!! katies 16... i feel old now... haha oh well . tell her i love her!
my mommy read it too... she likes it :D
Hi Kir,
Another impressive entry. I can't believe Katie is dating. I am sure Nelson put the knives away, but kept them close just in case:)
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! LOVE THE FLOWERS TOO!!!
What is this with a red coat for a loyal BYU fan? And what happened to the application and a major credit card? How can one tell if he is really OK without such? My goodness! Love dad
Post a Comment