Saturday, November 5, 2011

Piano Festival

Katie and David participated in the National Federation of Music Duet Festival this year. Katie and her partner did a perfect job, literally. They scored a Superior with 3 stars. That is the highest score possible. The judges have score sheets that rate a 13, 14 or 15 as a superior. You get stars depending on how many of the judges give you which scores. This score means all three judges gave them a 15 on both pieces of music. I have never seen that score given before, awesome job!!
These aren't the best pictures because I didn't want to use the flash and distract them while playing! David and his partner earned a Superior rating as well, great job guys! I see gold cups in your future!

1 comment:

Olivia McCord said...

You must be one proud mama. I hope my boys will play piano some day!