Friday, October 28, 2011

AP art goes viral

No, not really, but wouldn't that be so cool? For Katie's breadth assignment she chose to pop balloons filled with paint over plywood, and then over pictures she drew. I should really let her explain all this because I am sure she has a much better explanation that I do. Her teacher told her if she videoed the process and posted it on Youtube he would give her extra credit, love extra credit. Here's the link if you want to watch...
It also counted for the PTA reflections contest this year, "Diversity is...".
Notice the shirt? When the kids were little, I went to DI and got dress shirts for smocks. They would put them on backwards and I would button them up the back. Here's a picture from Easter 1996 coloring eggs in their shirts. Katie now wears it forward, but still loves her old art shirt.

No comments: