Thursday, September 15, 2011

This and that

School is pretty much in full swing now and we are all getting in our groove. Caroline is doing a fabulous job of getting herself up at 5AM to be in her carpool ride at 5:15 as they head to the pool for early morning workouts. Because of it, she is getting to bed with no problems either, she is so tired!
Katie got a calling this year to serve as a special needs mutual counselor. Here she is with her buddy, Kayleen. She goes to our regular mutual and then on Thursday nights she goes and helps Kayleen at the special needs mutual. When Katie found out she was getting this calling, her response was " Really? I have always wanted to do that!" She is also in the special needs seminary class this semester at school. She is really enjoying doing this for the year.
The scouts in our ward had a special treat last night. They were working on the personal fitness merit badge and had as a special guest BYU football player Brian Kariya. Here is David catching a pass with him.
All the scouts with Brian. What a fun time for these boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever inspiring me to get caught up with "This & Thats"! I need your address. I know I should have it, but do ya mind sending it to me once again. :)