Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dejavu and Homecoming

Wow! Are you allowed to use that word when speaking of your own children? I hope so. Katie looked just stunning tonight as she waited for her Homecoming date to arrive.

Ok, maybe a little bit sassy also. Do you love her dress?
Here is the cute couple. Drew is so tall (6'5") so Katie was really excited to wear heels and not worry about coming close to the same height. Not even close since she is a foot shorter that him. Now on to the dejavu....



Yes, this is me. Katie is wearing my Senior ball dress tonight for Homecoming. We are pretty close to exactly the same age in these pictures. Again, do you like the dress? Not to bad for being a 26 years old dress!
If we had hot-rollered her hair maybe we would look even more alike. Anyway, this post should be more about her and her dance but I am having fun looking back and forth at the pictures. I think it's so fun that she chose to wear my dress.



Have a great evening, Katie, you're gorgeous!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too fun! I love this. And I think it is very ok to say your children are beautiful. Its true! (and so are you my friend... Happy Birthday in a couple of days Kirstin. You still look great too.

Unknown said...

by the way, that comment is from me, Tammy. Not Nate.

Olivia McCord said...

What a great post! You and Katie are both gorgeous (and your date is not so bad either Kirstin:) Love the dress.

Kimber said...

So fun! Absolutely love this!! You both wore it beautifully!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is soo awesome! I had a dress very similar. You both are beautiful!