Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another driver

Yes, it's true. Caroline has her permit and has been practicing driving. Here we are on the first attempt, in the church parking lot. It's hard to imagine that's too exciting but let me tell you it can be. Caroline is learning fast but I think I had forgotten how invigorating (stressful) it can be driving with a beginner.
She took drivers ed and part of her homework was to fill a car with gas and change a tire.
Since this was on the last day of class and Nelson wasn't home, we called our neighbor Joe Rasmussen to come over and help with the changing of the tire instructions. I have never done it before actually and Joe is very good with all things related to cars. Thanks Joe!
This was hard work!
Success! Now she has to complete her roading and she will be eligible for a license in January when she is old enough.

No comments: