I didn't grow up in a household where fall was synonymous with canning. The first time I ever canned or witnessed anything being canned was 14 years ago when my mom and grandmother came together to Utah to visit. It was September and they couldn't resist having a canning session I guess. I have canned tomatoes once since then and peaches another time. This is the latest. The not as usual part is that I actually did this BY MYSELF. Ok, I did make several phone calls to friends with experience before, during and after but it was just me.
Purty, ain't they!
I love it when we get invited somewhere for dinner. It's just so nice to spend the day knowing I get the night off! The stake presidency and their wives invited all the bishops in the stake and their wives to a cabin for yummy food and some get to know you games. It was a nice evening.

After David's last soccer game of the season we stopped at the BYU practice fields to watch Michael's intramural flag football team play.
.jpg)
Michael's friend from high school Matt Gowans is on his team. The team they were supposed to play didn't show up so they played a different team whose wives and kids came to watch them play. Michael thought that was kinda weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment