Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Katie's Seattle choir tour

Katie should really be writing this post because, well, I wasn't there for any of this. I will write a little and she can log in and fix everything, how's that? Orem High's choir went to a music festival in Seattle the first weekend in April. Here she is at a totally real viewpoint of the space needle. Not.
This is the totally real viewpoint of the space needle. Don't worry. They went up in it another day and the weather was better.

Maybe I should've signed up to be a chaperone. There are questionable-type-looking people in the Northwest.
Cool guitar art piece.
Cingular. Raising the bar.
I have an obsession with zebras, and Nicole has an obsession with giraffes, so we both had a huge freak out moment when we saw these!
This is a real life killer whale that we all rode!!!
This is an otter. It was a lot cuter when you could see it for real...

No comments: