
Graduation day for Michael has come. This is the announcement we made and sent out to family and a few neighbors. It was our first attempt at a project in photoshop and I am happy with how it turned out for a first project.
In my last post, I said this has been a year of "last times" but this has also been a year of firsts. Our first High School graduate.
The famous "O" rock. Don't mind the rubble all around. Michael was a member of the last graduating class of the "old" Orem High. During this school year, they have been building the "new" Orem High next door and this shows some of the construction mess. Katie gets to be a member of the first actual class in the new building because she had driver's ed next week.
Here is Ms. Lindout the principal speaking, Michael is on the back row, 4th from the right. The student council and top ten percent of the class sat on the stand.
"Michael Abbott!" Walking through the O.
Shaking hands with Ms. Lindout.

Getting his diploma.
"I did it!"
Family that came to graduation, thanks for coming guys! I was worried the commencement ceremony would be boring and too long but I actually enjoyed it. I suppose you enjoy anything your child is involved in. We really enjoyed the whole day!
Would the real Abbott's please step forward?
That's better.
We are so proud of you, Michael!
My niece Stephanie has a flower arranging class at BYU right now and she brought me a corsage for the day. Isn't that so sweet?
Nana and Grandpa Nielsen
Nana and Grandpa Abbott

Lots of friends....


Me and Suzette. Katie asked why I wanted a picture and I told her everyone else was getting pictures with friends and I wanted one, too.
The dessert table....2010!!!
A party is all about the food. Everyone brought things to share and we had a feast to celebrate!
Grandpa, Nana, LaDena and Rob Saxey.
Lindsey, Dave and Ali Conger.
Pool girls Halle, Brittney and Katie!
Lisa, Nana, Ali and Brittney.
The dudes, Justin, Jacob, Michael and John.
Presents! Nelson and I gave Michael a netbook to use at BYU. It's even blue!
From aunts, uncles and cousins, he got a cool program to keep his school stuff organized and an awesome backpack.
Congratulations Michael, we love you.
2 comments:
Congrats Michael!! Love the funny family photo! Awesome!
You collages turned out awesome! It was so much fun sharing in all the celbrations.
Post a Comment