I forgot to mention that last month amidst the chaos and frenzy of life, Nelson and I escaped for 3 days to Las Vegas. While he attended a CLE conference, I worked on David's stocking pattern for Christmas, shopped and lounged around. We went to see a Cirque de soliel type show that was so amazing. It was a water show and there were synchronized swimmers and some astounding physical showmanship. We went to a couple of buffets, one that was fine but overpriced for breakfast at the Mirage and another that was the best buffet I've ever been to for dinner at Paris. It has been two years since we have been anywhere just the two of us so it was really great to get away.Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Strip and strip again
I forgot to mention that last month amidst the chaos and frenzy of life, Nelson and I escaped for 3 days to Las Vegas. While he attended a CLE conference, I worked on David's stocking pattern for Christmas, shopped and lounged around. We went to see a Cirque de soliel type show that was so amazing. It was a water show and there were synchronized swimmers and some astounding physical showmanship. We went to a couple of buffets, one that was fine but overpriced for breakfast at the Mirage and another that was the best buffet I've ever been to for dinner at Paris. It has been two years since we have been anywhere just the two of us so it was really great to get away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment