Monday, April 6, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!

We had to get away! Winter has decided to stay so we headed south for the weekend. It was General Conference so perfect time to sleep in, eat, watch Conference on TV, eat some more, swim, did I mention eat?, watch some more Conference and then eat some more. Conference was wonderful. We were definitely spiritually fed and...well... fed.
Dad, Kathy and Jeramy came over and brought dinner Sunday. Yay! No more frozen fish sticks, real food!
Here are the kids during conference. Have I mentioned we are having rubik's cube mania lately? Everyone has solved the cube except me. I told Nelson I need a large block of time to learn and when would that happen? Maybe this summer I could concentrate on that.


Caroline and Grandpa. These kids are getting too big!


The boys riding rip sticks outside.


The weather was so nice. Here are Katie and David at the pool.

We had a beautiful view from the balcony of the condo. It was just nice to get away, no phone calls, cleaning, laundry, jobs, homework, etc. Just lounging and being together...







1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like the perfect conference weekend! How fun!