hello! Today the weather was sunny and slightly breezy. It felt very warm compared to the past few days which have been a bit cloudy. Nelson, Michael, Caroline and I went scuba diving again this morning. We saw the same turtle, he lives in a coral reef off our beach. then we went in and Michael and Caroline decided they were cold and tired and didn't want to use the rest of their air for one more dive. We had to return our equipment and only had another two hours so no rest time between dives to speak of. So, Erika borrowed all of Michael's equipment and went diving with us at Kapalua beach, the next beach to the North of us. The coral was so amazing. There were formations that looked like giant salmon colored mushrooms and others were Seuss-like. The fish were friendly. One that looked kind of box-like and big buggy eyes kept swimming very close to us, alongside like they were here for the adventure, too. One of them came face to face with me, probably less than a foot and just sat there in the water, staring me down. I've never had that happen before. We had a great time. I love the underwater world here. I could do that all day, every day. Then we had lunch, and lounged on the beach. David isn't lounging,though. He gets up, golfs on the 18 hole putting green, plays ping-pong, boogie boards, digs holes in the sand, and plays in the pool and hot tub. The other kids do a variety of all of those things, too. Nelson and I were pretty tired after all of the scuba, I think I may have had a nap on the beach. We grilled burgers and hot dogs and everyone came to our room for dinner tonight. We are going to watch American Idol later (we are totally addicted, it's sad) and then get some shut eye. I didn't have the camera much today because we were in the sand and water so much so the pictures today are of eating, we love to do that! Check in tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment